Kind of new

:welcome:

And +1 on the alternative winter transport. Take a look through the threads generated over Dec/Jan/Feb just gone! ;)

I could always take the Mrs Swift Sport to work,and she could get a taxi! lol

Friends of our are moving in round the corner,so i maybe able to leave the car there if i cant get up to my place. Result.

Do people have a set of winter tyres and summer tyres,or just keep the same ones on the car?

Also,has anyone ever had an LPG conversion on their 350,is it possible?

I tended to nick my missus Swift Sport during the snow. Snap! It got me back into heel and toe after my Merc Slushmobile :teeth:

I considered a LPG too. But I'm so sure now as I was worried about MPG, but actually the Zed is pretty good considering the oompf. Probably better than a RX8 or S2000 :lol:

Bradders.

A guy at work has just bought a 3.0r Subaru Legacy Outback,and is looking into getting it converted to LPG,so it got me thinking if the 350 is compatible. I drive 30 miles each way to work,mainly dual carriageway and A road. (A5 and A43),so 60 miles a day. I could cope with teh petrol,i know its going to be about a tank a week. But i drive past a shell garage that goes Autogas every day,so got me thinking if anyone has got their Z converted to LPG.

A guy at work has just bought a 3.0r Subaru Legacy Outback,and is looking into getting it converted to LPG,so it got me thinking if the 350 is compatible. I drive 30 miles each way to work,mainly dual carriageway and A road. (A5 and A43),so 60 miles a day. I could cope with teh petrol,i know its going to be about a tank a week. But i drive past a shell garage that goes Autogas every day,so got me thinking if anyone has got their Z converted to LPG.

looks like it can be done :thumbs:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1555839.htm