hks alloy intake pipe & hose

eddz350

Note to others, pay straight away as apparently forum rules count for Sh1t :dry:

have you not even checked the one where I am offering to stand down on the lifters. I PM'd him about the carbon and also asked for the lifters but didn't post on that for sale thread as I was at work and got distracted. Don't think it deserves all this on the for sale threads.

Note to others, pay straight away as apparently forum rules count for Sh1t :dry:

have you not even checked the one where I am offering to stand down on the lifters. I PM'd him about the carbon and also asked for the lifters but didn't post on that for sale thread as I was at work and got distracted. Don't think it deserves all this on the for sale threads.

nope hadn't seen that yet,

Grant its not aimed at you, was the seller not following the rules.

much appreciated on the offer.

Do you really need to spam all of his threads?

Yes

You don't think its childish? Its making you look like you are throwing your toys out of the pram.

You wouldn't like it if someone spammed all your For Sale threads warning them :dry:

Yes

You don't think its childish? Its making you look like you are throwing your toys out of the pram.

You wouldn't like it if someone spammed all your For Sale threads warning them :dry:

wouldn't be an issue, i tend to follow the forum rules.

i'm sorry but its not like it was a one off, not just this bloke but seen plenty of others who don't seem to follow the rules. whats the point if only half the forum do as they are told.

i never said not to buy, i just said do it straight away.

Yes

wouldn't be an issue, i tend to follow the forum rules.

i'm sorry but its not like it was a one off, not just this bloke but seen plenty of others who don't seem to follow the rules. whats the point if only half the forum do as they are told.

i never said not to buy, i just said do it straight away.

I agree with you on the how poor it is that people can't even be arsed to read the rules but your coming across as a child by spamming all his threads :shrug: