envy polished powersteering & coolant tanks

eddz350

Also in the cue of dibs :thumbs: let me know if thu are available, paypal waiting

just PM him and under cut the person in front, seems to work well, that way you can jump in front and screw everyone else :thumbs:

Undercut the person in front? What offer less money and jump the queue :bangin:

Anyway, I am the person in that queue. Oh, wait a minute..........no I'm not. SOLD to the man with the big cheeser!

:teeth: <----thats me by the way!

:lol::#1::snack:

Also in the cue of dibs :thumbs: let me know if thu are available, paypal waiting

just PM him and under cut the person in front, seems to work well, that way you can jump in front and screw everyone else :thumbs:

Sorry this may be my bad, I PM'd about the carbon pieces and saw the bonnet dampers, I just added it to the same PM and asked for everything together. Happy to have them posted to you if you want to pay me the price as I have already paid for them.

I didn't post on the actual for sale thread, not sure who was first so happy to stand down. :thumbs:

Undercut the person in front? What offer less money and jump the queue :bangin:

Anyway, I am the person in that queue. Oh, wait a minute..........no I'm not. SOLD to the man with the big cheeser!

:teeth: <----thats me by the way!

:lol::#1::snack:

check his other sales thread mainly the bonnet lifters, apparently foeum rules count for f ' all

Sorry this may be my bad, I PM'd about the carbon pieces and saw the bonnet dampers, I just added it to the same PM and asked for everything together. Happy to have them posted to you if you want to pay me the price as I have already paid for them.

I didn't post on the actual for sale thread, not sure who was first so happy to stand down. :thumbs:

I know it shouldn't of happened going on forum rules, but thumbs up for offering to do the reasonable thing! :thumbs: