alton towers - thirteen ride

neo

http://www.altontowers.com/thirteen/

imho DO NOT BELIEVE the hype

yes i visited alton towers today, in torrential rain, the park opened at 9am (for annual pass holders such as myself) but the ride didn't open till 10am, final got on it at around 10.20 am, what a complete let down it was, maybe ok for young children who may enjoy it but no one else, the 'drop' should be called a bump instead as that's all it felt like, you'd get more fun from a frog hopper ride (google it :) )

on a scale of 0-10,were 10 is awesome and 0 is so boring that you will fall asleep, then thirteen definitely gets a big fat 0, ok so maybe that is a little harsh, so 1 on a good day :lol:

Alton towers you've wasted your money on the new ride, it could have been so much better :thumbdown:

I was just telling the missus we ought to go to Alton Towers as there is a new ride. I have to agree it's looks like a crappy runaway train, IMO the best rides don't have lap bars, they are for kids rides.

Neo you prob remember my thread last year about Thorpe Park, I still think Stealth and Saw are the best rides.

I did think you were a bit harsh saying Towers a waste of money though as aside from this obvious kids ride they do have some really good rides

:thumbs:

I did think you were a bit harsh saying Towers a waste of money though as aside from this obvious kids ride they do have some really good rides

what i should have said is the new ride is a waste of money not alton towers itself :)

**edit** corrected my 1st post

what i should have said is the new ride is a waste of money not alton towers itself :)

**edit** corrected my 1st post

Spot on bud

I won't be rushing to go on it :thumbs: