Finally fitted thanks to husky

fakeindian

neils quite tall so theres not all that much room for it to go anywhere tbh.

very good point though.

i just implemented his ideas :lol:

no worries m8 :)

just getting ideas for if or when i finally get round to installing my stuff from my old car into the Zed :lol:

you could probably beef up the cover brackets with aluminuim and put a hidden latch on which would keep your mind at ease :)

if you went really far you could make a new cover that pivoted about the centre allowing you to flip the amp in or out the cubby, would take quite a bit of work and be more a show car thing though. also need to work out how to route the cables at the same time.

was thinking more of putting the amp behind the blank cover instead, should be plenty of room in there i hope :)

youd need to remove the sub woofer metal thats there in bose or not but thats no problem, once youve done that theres loads of room :)

Ah he had practice fitting that same HU a month previous to mine. I hope yours works for more than a week. My Zed is a burnt out hulk at the scrappy now due to a botched stereo fitting.................

Dont even get me started on the spacers :lol: :lol: