Bottom lip quivering

helimeddaz

Hi All,

Ok to the problem. I've been in the process of sorting an N1 kit for my Z (For a year). All's ok aprt from the front. All I need is a lip as I don't want to change the whole bumper. An easy aspiration I hear you all cry.... :wacko:

However and it seems with this job there's been far too many howevers, Including 2 Seibon carbon lips and 1 Varis. The Seibon items, 1 was twisted like that pasta stuff and the other cracked and didn't come close to fitting and the Varis I had was for a pre-facelift model and not my 09 registered 58 plate Z.

The challege is this:- Does anyone out there supply a front lip for an 09, 58 plate Z that is Pre-fitted, so garenteed to fit when it arrives with me is good quality and not full of cracks and excuses when delivered.

Thankyou :bang:

Have you had a word with the traders on the site? :)

Yeh tried 1 and got the Varis lip, but not for my model. They couldn't get the updated version (then). I dont want anything too radical, just something to finish the front end and go with the Spoiler and skirts.

Kinda hoped the traders would see my post and get onboard abit. :teeth:

Am I expecting too much? :dry:

Ive got a Seibon TS CF lip for the facelift front bumper thats not been fitted...it might be up for sale in a few weeks as i really like the look of the N1...I could test fit this weekend and get some pics if your interested :thumbs:

put the pics on when you have em mate and I'll take a look. B)