Since site update -iPhone funnies

stanski

Ok Weird one? Since the site was paused (updated) Tonight when I post a topic or reply to a post the text just goes mad all over the screen - dances about the window as I type!! I am tripping at the moment because if it.

Do other iPhone users get the same issue when posting? Reading is ok as is everything else :shrug:

Yup - as posted in the thread discussing the active topics search, the site is fubar on the iphone at the moment - its due to the changes being made on the traders scrolling banner. it is being worked on :thumbs: in return the iphone users should be able t make good use of the new update coming soon... :)

Yup - as posted in the thread discussing the active topics search, the site is fubar on the iphone at the moment - its due to the changes being made on the traders scrolling banner. it is being worked on :thumbs: in return the iphone users should be able t make good use of the new update coming soon... :)
ops

Oops!! Not rrad that tread ah well

do me good to have a break from t'forum :)