Ok Mods who turned out the lights?

stanski

the new addition should be announced soon with a description on how to use it, and no prizes for spotting it beforehand.. :lol:

It will mainly benefit mobile users though, and those who read the forum at work, but may be concious of having the board open all the time.

In a while there will be another major update which will be of use and hopefully fun for all :)

the new addition should be announced soon with a description on how to use it, and no prizes for spotting it beforehand.. :lol:

And more additions to come soon (fingers crossed!) :ninja:

And if the forum disappears at all in the near future you can blame Chris'I and Chesterfield! Although Neo might have a go and breaking it too! :lol::lol:

And more additions to come soon (fingers crossed!) :ninja:

And if the forum disappears at all in the near future you can blame Chris'I and Chesterfield! Although Neo might have a go and breaking it too! :lol::lol:

:p

OI :boxing: don't bring me into it, i have a test server to practice on first :p:p:lol:

OI :boxing: don't bring me into it, i have a test server to practice on first :p:p:lol:

Me too, plus I'm not admin on this one so cant do anything, so it must be the other Chris if it all goes wrong :lol: