Japspeed K1 and shipping to Germany

xeno

I filled the contact form on the japspeed page. Now waiting for reply...

you could pm them here, they are in the Professional Traders section

+1 - or phone them, although given your location I guess that wouldnt be cheap.

I think this is the problem. If if gets damaged during transit or the exhuast doesn't fit peoperly it gets mighty expensive in postage

Should be fine, I've had stuff like that from the States and it came ok. Just means the postage will be very expensive as you have to cover it with good insurance. I agree there is a risk it doesnt fit properly, wouldnt be the first time for a Japspeed.

But at that cost, there must German places that can knock something up? K1 is hardly a complicated exhaust, a custom exhaust place in Germany should be able to knock one up for a lot less.

Japsspeed.co.uk answered and ships to germany. Thats great. I hope there is an insurance and the exhaust does fit properly. My brother will install the the exhaust, he is a car mechanic by Renault. I think he will do that well. I also saw theres a Japespeed dealer in Germany. But he will order the Exhaust from UK and sell it more expensive to me. So i can order it by myself. So what did you do when the exhaust didnt' fit? Sent back and got new one?