Doh scratch .

Carlin

Don't be tempted to try anything too aggressive.

Better to use a product with not enough abrasion 3 times than ruin your paint by using something with too much abrasion once.

You mentioned autoglym? I assume, Super Resin Polish. This has fillers in it so when you polish it'll fill too. It's probably a good product to try out on this type of mark.

Don't be tempted to try anything too aggressive.

Better to use a product with not enough abrasion 3 times than ruin your paint by using something with too much abrasion once.

You mentioned autoglym? I assume, Super Resin Polish. This has fillers in it so when you polish it'll fill too. It's probably a good product to try out on this type of mark.

+1 :)

:D Hi guys.

Gave it a go saturday with the super resin and didnt turn out to well as I can still see the scratch as a white line.

Method I did was

!

1. Gave door a wash and dry

2. Clay bar and wash and dry again

3. Polished with the super resin three times

looked okay then I when a drive into glasgow and once the road grim and dust it looked just as bad.Also you can feel it with your nail at some points of .Any help would be great :D

Hmmmmmmmm

If you are catching your nail on it then it's a repair job normally. Maybe a mobile dude or a bodyshop?

My neighbours 911 had a mark on it like that, said he didn't want to get it painted so I attacked it with my rotary and some Menz polish. Smoothed off the corners of the scratch and it disappeared. You could see it if you were dead level with it and the light was right but he'd have to run you over on a sunny day to replicate those conditions!

Y

Not got a picture coz not very good on the old computer .

What else can you do if its gone deeper that the clear coat as you say ??Do really want to pay for paint job as the car is mint and only done 12000 miles .

Cheers for help so far and will try and will try and put a picture up .