exhaust system

350 Russ

im thinking in the next few months about buying some berk hfc's, a japspeed y pipe and either a scorpion exhaust or a k2, my car is a jdm so is practically silent :thumbdown: what sort of noise would this setup put out? im after a tuned sound but not loud if you know what i mean, i would like it to pop and bubble on down shifts but not have that drone at 4000 rpm, and how much bhp and torque gains would be had after a remap?

The HFC's with a K2 & Y pipe sound awesome, I'm sure there is some clips on here. I dont recall it popping and bubbling but then it depends on your driving :p

Gains with a remap would be good, I'm sure Abbey will have comparative charts to have a look at. 10-15hp I would say.

im thinking in the next few months about buying some berk hfc's, a japspeed y pipe and either a scorpion exhaust or a k2, my car is a jdm so is practically silent :thumbdown: what sort of noise would this setup put out? im after a tuned sound but not loud if you know what i mean, i would like it to pop and bubble on down shifts but not have that drone at 4000 rpm, and how much bhp and torque gains would be had after a remap?

I have this set-up (without the HFCs) on my JDM it sounds great, so much better than standard and not crazy loud. Just deeper than standard and then when you get above 4k it sounds great. :thumbs: