4 Zeds in one day - Brecons, M5 and Weston-S-M

captain

Bit of an epic journey today. Weston-super-mare to Monmouth via Tintern (A466) Then keep going to Wormelow and then across to Hay-on-Wye on B4348. A438 to Talgarth and then A479 to Tretower. Around here somewhere saw '56 Kuros with black wheels. Nice wave and on. Then the Top Gear-tastic B4560 South from Llangynidr including tussle with heavily modded (roll cage, twin exhaust) Eunos Roadster. He was quicker on corners but in a straight line no contest. Very scary though as outside temperature read 2 degrees and some of those bends were not for this time of year.

The on A465/A470 North again to Brecon and here picked up a '53 Azure with (I think) female driver for a v. quick blast along A40 to Abergavenny. A4042 to Newport and then M4 and home. Saw GM coming towards me going North on M5 at Weston-super-Mare and then to top it off, another GM leaving Weston.

You S. Wales owners are very lucky to have these roads and I'll be back many times over the Summer. Sorry if I've got some of the roads/places wrong but some of the signs seemed to be going past quite quick today. :teeth: