Anyone got address to register Dealer Complaint?

kennygrumps

Hi all

Very miffed today!

Reason? Nissan dealers :rant:

Had a problem with the old 350z with the alarm not working .. straightforwad fix, just needed the keyfob resetting. So the little lady takes it in this morning and they have the bare faced cheek to charge £53 :scare:

Had a rant at the service department but there basic attitude was "that's the going rate governer, tough". What to simply press a few buttons?!!! Anyways I want to write a formal complaint so does anyone have an address?

Not that it will make any difference .. just want to get it off my chest :blush: Will be writting to the local dealer too with a complaint but wanted to see if there was somewhere higher it could go so to speak.

There was me thinking daylight robbery was illegal ...

Nothing will come of it though..UNABASHED is right..all u will get is a letter of apology. Fell out with the poor Customer Service of the Mansfield Evans Halshaw Nissan dealer few months ago. The business manager of the dealership rang me to apologise after i had written a letter of complaint to the head office. And the cheeky git was trying to sell me a 370Z on the phone..what a f£$king thwart. That's why I don't think my next car will be a Nissan again :dry: