happy birthday old man

Husky

Old enough to be my dad so that's made me happy! :p

I think I may be your dad ..... I spent a lot of time up your way in my youth ... what's your maiden name :lol:

nixy wrote:

well it won't be the same as your name if you abandoned me under a gooseberry bush will it!

Ahaahahahaha! you guys are cracking me up ROFL :lol:

'Appy birthday Ol man and glad you met you daughter too!! Have a great day :yahoo::yahoo:

they should put plugs in the bottom of liqueurs so you can drain the revolting alcohol taste out of them then eat the chocolate!

lateral thinker here ........ they should put plugs in the bottom of liqueurs so you can drink the alcohol out of them then discard the horrible chocolate :lol:

happy b'day, tiger ;):lol:

and remember nows the time to make up a card with your personal details on, tie it on with a bit of string round your wrist, so if you get lost, and you can't remember where you live, someone will be able to get you home again. ;)

on a positive note, you've gained 64 years of experience, and we're all the luckier for having you here to share it with us.

now shut up and sit quietly in the corner :lol: