Ideas for headlight mods

Husky

yeah, show only, but i am so so so sorely tempted as its very much in the land of doable. including the colour control, thats the bit that tempts me aswell :lol:

So what's legal and what's not ..... I guess blue maybe and white are legal obviously but not red

love cin city lights, shame they are so expensive

i can see lots of work has gone in and i looked at them very closely, the workmanship is spot on every time! I would say that the cost is probably justified for such a well executed product. but yes, they are bloody expensive :lol:

Are there any issues with water leaking in once the seals are broken or condensation ?

I don't know how much new units are, but I would guess they are alot.

yes, new units are very pricey as people do normal swaps for them, i did find the old style lights modded in the same way though, just dont look as good.

as far as leaking i suppose it is up to the person how well they seal them.

there are a few issues...

condensation, can be sorted with some silica gel stuff put in the back

sealing against weather

DUST - the biggest problem by far and difficult to avoid without a cleanroom environment! :(

Speaking of lights , i have some 05 UK head lights for sale if peps want in £400 and Orange reflectors.

You do get a lot of looks with the headlights esp at dusk when the lights fading.

Halo's look awesome B)

thats the old style lights?

marzman would want your reflectors i think

Having the inside of the light painted will look good with the right colour match or contrast. But not a fan of the colour changing bulbs, and btw blue will be the colour that the po po will hate the most. As blue headlights and flashing headlights can be mistaken for an emergency vehicle! :surrender: