N-Style Carbon Bonnet for sale

Andy

I currently have an N-Style Carbon Bonnet that I purchased from Jeff at EPRacing and I am looking to swap it for an oem bonnet plus £400 ono. The swap would have to be done at my place in Crawley, West Sussex as my Z is currently SORN and I really don't want to ship them both due to size, weight and liklyhood of damage!

My bonnet is in very good condition with only two marks on it. The first is at the front of the bonnet (see picture) where something has scuffed it slightly but it is only in the clear coat. I have had a go at polishing it and most of the scratch has come out but I will give it another go asap and try to remove it fully. It also has a crack in the clear coat by one of the vents which it came with & a couple of smaller (half the size of a finger nail) similar marks in the corners of the next vent dip down. Again, I am pretty sure these could be cut back and redone but it's not something I want to dabble with myself in case I make it worse!!

It has an adjustable front latch so the height the bonnet sits at can be adjusted to the required height and is secured to the bonnet hinges by the standard two bolts each side. Your oem bolts are suitable to use with this or you can have the bolts I am using currently.

I was running with only one lower vent on but I have sourced new fixings and both vents are now on.

As far as I know there are only a handful of these in the country and imo it is the nicest looking carbon bonnet out there. I am looking for the swap as now my car is matt black and smoothed, I just don't feel the car flows well with the gloss carbon and vents which is why I am looking for a smooth oem bonnet.

I am looking for a bonnet that is in medium to good condition. I am not worried about stone chips as I will be cutting it back and respraying it anyway but obviously, the less the better! However, it can't be dented or damaged.

Pictures......

The bonnet

SNV33339.jpg

SNV33341.jpg

SNV33351.jpg

SNV33346.jpg

Crack in clearcoat

SNV33342.jpg

SNV33343.jpg

SNV33393.jpg

SNV33394.jpg

Scratch on front

SNV33392.jpg

Underside

SNV33395.jpg

SNV33396.jpg

SNV33397.jpg

Would consider it but you are too far away mate.

I don't think we could be further! I am just concerned about how much care a courier would take with it if it were to be sent. I suppose I could bubble wrap it and then coat it in multiple layers of cardboard and sent it insured???