SRS light is flashing now

andyvvc

Had the Falkens fitted today. Lad who did the work was pretty small so seat was moved forward. I have reset to my position (further back). Noticed on drive home that the SRS light is flashin...I assume this isnt flashing to remiond me that i have airbags, but is actually flashin cos there is an issue somewhere...? :p

I have the SRS reset procedure printed off (kudos to this forum!) but can anyone explain where the wiring connectors are under the driver side seat, incase i need to re-seat them? (Pun intended)

Ta

I have the same problem everytime the wife moves the seat, it has never been the connections as when i do the reset it seems to work, which is switch on wait till it flashes turn ignition off straight away ..wait three seconds turn on wait till it flashes again and repeat three times in total and it should be reset, works for me good luck :thumbs:

I did the reset this morning - the SRS light then flashed a LOT slower, but still flashed. So i turned the ign off, and fiddled under the drivers seat pushing wires etc. Nothing felt loose, but when i restarted the car the SRS light was gone B)

Cheers all

if not a loose connector it may be over time the seat loom as has become trapped against the seat frame and broken a wire. I had this happen. Simple to repair but resoldering the two bits together and ensuring that the loom is clear fo the frame in hte future. Cost £45 to repair at L&G