Asuka Carbon Hood

TADDY

I take it those volks have been powdercoated black with a red lip....and the centre part has been left as bought. They are gorgeous..... :cloud9: I want them!

Are the the volk GT-S?

Yep, GT-S phantoms, they come like that (mine were PC'd though for the same effect) but not sure if they are still available... think he had the red lip put on afterwards.

I take it those volks have been powdercoated black with a red lip....and the centre part has been left as bought. They are gorgeous..... :cloud9: I want them!

Are the the volk GT-S?

Yep, GT-S phantoms, they come like that (mine were PC'd though for the same effect) but not sure if they are still available... think he had the red lip put on afterwards.

What price are we talking before having the red lip added and buying tyres. I get the feeling of about £2000 for those bad boys. Anything out there that is similar to the budget orientated :lol:

Are the the volk GT-S?

What price are we talking before having the red lip added and buying tyres. I get the feeling of about £2000 for those bad boys. Anything out there that is similar to the budget orientated :lol:

At current rates I'd say £2300+