Spoiler options

Shaun1982

I bought a standard lip spoiler months ago off a member on here with the intention of having it used as a mould for a cf replacement,question is now im wondering shall i just have it painted white & stick it on or not :shrug:

I definately dont want to cf vinyl it before anyone suggests it :lol:

Real CF is always lots of ££££££££££££££££

Would you pay £800 plus for an oem one in cf though :lol: i bloody wont.lol,bonnets are cheaper than that and look at the size difference :thumbdown:

Stew ideally i want the standard spoiler,especially seen as i paid money out especially to get one to cf ;)

yeah i know but TS is oem bit bigger and id bet the other cheapish one is the oem since they only do 3 , oem , TS and nismo v1 clone. alos big plus for me is theyre local so il be grabbing mine there to avoid mr posty breaking it when i finally get one.

If it is i still think its expensive :lol:

oh for sure for the amount of carbon involved , thers liek 1-2 meters worth absolute tops so about £50 plus about £20 for resin and thats if its epoxy butttt..... since all this tuff is kinda low volume add in making the moulds etc etc and there ye go.