new plates

Simon+Kat

Maybe this wont mean anything to you guys, but we're quite chuffed. Just purchased new personalised reg......

My car is a GT; my name is Simon; my wifes name is Kat. The plate we got is GT51 KAT.

Well we think its good anyway!! :)

How much ? Where from ?

my number plate starts with ND06, so i just had my name changed by de-poll to ND06, now i have a personalised number plate and it only cost me £50 ;)

I think I'll do the same .......KNO8 .....looks good doncha think?

hard joke to pull off when theres a picture of your car in your sig with the number plate on

FAIL

my number plate starts with ND06, so i just had my name changed by de-poll to ND06, now i have a personalised number plate and it only cost me £50 ;)

hard joke to pull off when theres a picture of your car in your sig with the number plate on

FAIL

:blush:

On a serious note my cousin just bought TO07ELL FOR £4100.00 at DVLA auction Dec 09 ............... and my wife's plate is T200TYS

i'd like to have B15CU1T

or RJT 1

its sadly an extravagance i can't afford at the moment.

don't mind really obvious ones, but when its only noticeable to the owner, or requires rearranging letters with funny spaces and bolt heads, then why bother

Maybe this wont mean anything to you guys, but we're quite chuffed. Just purchased new personalised reg......

My car is a GT; my name is Simon; my wifes name is Kat. The plate we got is GT51 KAT.

Well we think its good anyway!! :)

How much ? Where from ?

£250 inc transfer from DVLA website, seems reasonable to me.

FAIL

On a serious note my cousin just bought TO07ELL FOR £4100.00 at DVLA auction Dec 09 ............... and my wife's plate is T200TYS

and my mate's got R100TYS ....... and we've got a pub quiz team called rooty-tootys :blush:

Good price Si :thumbs: and you've got it for life

A few years ago A77ACK was for sale for offers ..... i enquired ................ the guy wanted £25,000.00 for it lol :lol: .....I hope he got it :yahoo:

There's a village near me named HAXEY ...( the home of the Haxey Hood .....google it) and these numbers are running round the village ... :blush: H4XEY H4XEE and 1 or 2 others spelling the name

there's a village near York named HAXBY ... I wonder if anyone's got H4XBY

FAIL

and my mate's got R100TYS ....... and we've got a pub quiz team called rooty-tootys :blush:

Good price Si :thumbs: and you've got it for life

Or at least until the missus gets fed up with me and kicks me out! :scare:

nice one!

I saw one yesterday, i've seen her knocking about in various cars over the years with the reg B10NDE - started off on an MR2 and now its on a porsche 911. Only thing is - making a statment like that makes you think some gorgeous stunning blonde model is going to get out the car..............she's more like a skinny version of Pat Butcher off eastenders! :lol:

nice one!

I saw one yesterday, i've seen her knocking about in various cars over the years with the reg B10NDE - started off on an MR2 and now its on a porsche 911. Only thing is - making a statment like that makes you think some gorgeous stunning blonde model is going to get out the car..............she's more like a skinny version of Pat Butcher off eastenders! :lol:

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: