wheels wheels wheels

Husky

sorry to start a new topic but to keep it in one place as im getting lost between threads. totally my fault for posting in the wrong bit :surrender:

i cant find them anywhere :cry:

rc_jiminez_17_obphoto.jpg

ok im a bit lost...

the specs for that wheel look like this

http://fivead.net/spec/FIVEAD_Specs_PDF_S5FSPEC.pdf

scrolling down to the gunmetal section

If your are after these get hold of Andy @ Performance Nissan in the states. http://www.mynismo.com/

Price in 09 was

19x9.5 +22 - MSRP $360 per wheel

19x10.5 +22 - MSRP $370 per wheel

+shipping of course but lots of people over here have bought from them. Good guys!

Bargain and a lovely wheel!

I wonder if the shipping for a set of wheels is as expensive as it is for other items :surrender:

Think it worked out to be about £1250 all in. You dont have to use their shipping! you can organise for a courior to collect you know!! ;)

ok which wheels are these and how many limbs am i selling?

rc_jiminez_17_obphoto.jpg

Very nice but they'd look rubbish without a body kit IMO

Ah sorry mate, getting confused with topic chat in a off topic thread :wacko:

What does he know, he bought his car already modified :p:p:p

Post a decent pick of your car and I will chop it for you so you can see :) Its your car and your decision after all ;) Unless someone else is buying them for you and then driving around in your car with them ;)

Oh just found this... Hes talking rubbish ;):p

DSCN1094.jpg

And this

dropshot.jpg

And this..

whatever.jpg

i think they look spot on and have the potential to go with a body kit or without so im not limiting options :D

ive not got any pictures with the right orientation i dont think :thumbdown: maybe by flipping some images? :wacko:

P1020425.jpg

P1020905.jpg

but the besides the wheels it looks like every other well cleaned blade :lol:

if thats any clearer :S

top man :teeth::thumbs:

god knows what happened in that picture to make the back wheel look tiny :lol: it is 17mm too far in offset wise though as it doesnt have its spacer in.

i think i like, LOTS :lol::cloud9: 1250 you say... is that using their shipping or my own as you mentioned?

now who want some LED's :lol:

looks good husky,

what colour would you go for then,

silver or black?

the gunmetal brother, i think it looks great on the silver zed in that picture and the photoshop has confirmed that. just need to get rid of the bl00dy gold brembo colour aswell :lol: easily done though ;)

looks good husky,

silver or black?

the gunmetal brother, i think it looks great on the silver zed in that picture and the photoshop has confirmed that. just need to get rid of the bl00dy gold brembo colour aswell :lol: easily done though ;)

would you go down the proffesional route for that, or would you do it yourself with good old foliatec

looks good husky,

silver or black?

+1 ...... and

Brembo colour ?

god knows what happened in that picture to make the back wheel look tiny :lol: it is 17mm too far in offset wise though as it doesnt have its spacer in.

i think i like, LOTS :lol::cloud9: 1250 you say... is that using their shipping or my own as you mentioned?

That price was them shipping but is also based on the £/$ rate about a year ago :( Get a price on the wheels and then let me know, will then PM you the number of a mate that runs a couriors who can give you a price for collection. You will need a full collection address. There are a couple of traders on my350z that are doign a deal, just pm them asking for a collection price.

They do look good and a great price.

And yep, they open the wheels up so you do need to change the brake colour! Would go red or black...

looks good husky,

silver or black?

+1 ...... and

Brembo colour ?

need to decide on a car colour theme really :shrug:

red blue red blue red blue black blue red black :wacko:

aqua blue? much like that one?

whichever, i will just change all the interior to match :lol:

That price was them shipping but is also based on the £/$ rate about a year ago :( Get a price on the wheels and then let me know, will then PM you the number of a mate that runs a couriors who can give you a price for collection. You will need a full collection address. There are a couple of traders on my350z that are doign a deal, just pm them asking for a collection price.

They do look good and a great price.

And yep, they open the wheels up so you do need to change the brake colour! Would go red or black...

ok i will potter about and see what i can come up with :thumbs::thumbs: ta! :D

looks good husky,

silver or black?

+1 ...... and

Brembo colour ?

need to decide on a car colour theme really :shrug:

red blue red blue red blue black blue red black :wacko:

aqua blue? much like that one?

whichever, i will just change all the interior to match :lol:

big big project then oh and Brembo GM IMO

looks good husky,

silver or black?

would you go down the proffesional route for that, or would you do it yourself with good old foliatec

oh man you cant beat a bit of

Sharpie-pens.jpg

i mean! look at the colour choice i'd have!!

definitely professionally done mate, just looks crap otherwise

When you say 'do the interior' what exacttly do you mean?

well, all the lighting and where ever else i think needs a splash of matching colour :)

i did the calipers on my old car with folitec paint and they came out well, spotless finish. and a damn site cheaper compared to the £250 other option.

hmm to google i trundle ;)

i know what you're saying I guess that's why everyone paints them that colour but there's a fine line between them coming like that and being painted like that. They'd have to be done by a pro for me. Didn't alex have some up in a thread a while back? They looked good.

i know what you're saying I guess that's why everyone paints them that colour but there's a fine line between them coming like that and being painted like that. They'd have to be done by a pro for me. Didn't alex have some up in a thread a while back? They looked good.

yes and they were also out side of what i really wanted to spend on doing it :blush: not saying they aren't worth the money, but its a lot of cash to change the colour, so to be honest i think mine will stay orange. :shrug: