what do yous think ?

Chadwick

Hi Mate

I Love my 2003 JDM spent a lot on her, over the past year including new rims, paint job, coilovers etc. I never liked the standard nissan rims.

I was lucky as the guy i bought her off had a great sound system and the seats recovered etc the mileage was low though at 12900miles when i bought her and i paid £11300 just under 1 year ago.

all the best

D :clap:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a previous Nissan ..... forgotten the name .....but it only came with black and orange cloth ... put e right off ....... about 1984 I think

Sylvia ..........that was it

Yeah my mum had one of those! (her name is Sylvia, i think thats why she got it!) i drove it a few times, quite quick. The turbo whine always made me check the mirror as it sounded like a police siren!

Just remembered i managed to wreck the gearbox, i had an XJ6 automatic back then (i'm a classy chap), my Dad asked me to move the Sylvia off the drive for him. I got in started it and chucked it in reverse........didn't bother with clutch!!!! OUCH!!!

They wern't happy bunnies, i felt soooo bad. :headhurt:

Hi Mate

I Love my 2003 JDM spent a lot on her, over the past year including new rims, paint job, coilovers etc. I never liked the standard nissan rims.

I was lucky as the guy i bought her off had a great sound system and the seats recovered etc the mileage was low though at 12900miles when i bought her and i paid £11300 just under 1 year ago.

all the best

D :clap:

i seen you go past me the other day , nice 350 btw i was in my van nearly crashed because i was more interested in your car than the road :lol: