newbi , s2k to 350

hi ive just signed up , i wrote my honda s2000GT off last thursday :( , im only 20 so was only 3rd party :angry: but ive descovered i can get fully comp on a 350z for a reasonable price so looking to get 1 asap just need to find the right one , idealy im looking for a black 1 with leathers and the rays weels and uk model , if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appriciated , budget about 10,000 or under

:welcome: to the forum ...

Unlucky about your s2000 but looking on the plus side ... you'll have a Zed soon enough!

It sounds like you're after a GT Spec from what you've described ... it comes with the Rays, Leather heated seats, Cruise Control and the Bose sound system ...

Not too sure on the current prices etc ... but I'm sure some other members will have a better idea.

Good luck with the search!

Third party insurance on an S2000?? :headhurt:

Welcome to the club - hope your experience with the Zed is better :)

i was 19 when i got the s2000 so it was 3grand thirdparty f+f , or 7 grand fully comp so had to go third pary regret it now ive always been a fairly safe/good driver but i hit black ice at about 70mph and there was nothing i could do unfortunatley

i have found fully comp for a 350z for 1grand to about 1400 , i was planing on taking my s2k on a 1/4mile in the summer does any1 know if the 350 is as good if not better than a s2k on the 1/4 , thanks to evry1 for being so welcoming :) the guys on s2ki forum are stuck up pr*cks