REAR L.E.D Taillights (Pics added)

jacr87

Guessing that they are the ebay specials!

You could remove the end off the OEM ones on the car and then rewire the new ones!

Just harwire them in. The only problem being with that is I would not be able to sell the original ones.

Not unless anyone has spare connections they would like to sell off scrap taillights.

could be the earth is paired. if you have the rear lights off unplug the entire unit from the nissan ones and take the bulb out , mines plugged in this way reusing the bulb holder as an adaptor. the led lights i got just had bare wires sticking out a connector , looked really wierd but works fine.

Here is the connection from the L.E.D Lights. Any advice?

Yep, deffo the wrong ones! Those connectors wont fit any Zed so dont know why they use them!

Best and easiest way is to remove the plug from your lights, you shouldnt have to damage the plug or cut the wires as they are removable and the OEM lights are pretty worthless. You should be able to take it too bits. Will have a look at mine later on tonight and see if I can give you some instructions. Or you can go to a motor factors and get a 4 pin plug and socket.

Mark

ok step by step

unbolt oem light from car

unplug bulb holder from light bulb and all

unplug bulb from holder leaving the bulb holder still attached to the car

plug in new led to the holder where the bulb was.

bolt led light back to car

repeat for the other side an check it all works !

ok step by step

unbolt oem light from car

unplug bulb holder from light bulb and all

unplug bulb from holder leaving the bulb holder still attached to the car

plug in new led to the holder where the bulb was.

bolt led light back to car

repeat for the other side an check it all works !

Just did feel like a right tit for not checking that in the first place. :thumbs::thumbs: Cheers for that.

no worries i bought mine used and was told i need some sort of wiring hack done etc

while i was looking at the wires i thought better bend them over so they dont get pulled back ...... then it dawned on me they now looked like the bulbs, plugged in and presto !

seems strange but actually a smart way of doing it since it will work on jdm and uk cars .