polished plenum

drob

looking for a polished plenum if anyone has one

Me too! Thread hijack :ninja::lol:

I had considered using the guide to do it myself but it looks way too much work!

get hold of a 2nd hand one and do it yourself

then sell your old one on to the next person. i contemplated it and then decided not only would it be hard work to do, but you need to maintain it, which means the odd polish here and there to stop it tarnishing. with that in mind i bought a carbon plenum instead :lol: no polishing required :p

I had considered using the guide to do it myself but it looks way too much work!

then sell your old one on to the next person. i contemplated it and then decided not only would it be hard work to do, but you need to maintain it, which means the odd polish here and there to stop it tarnishing. with that in mind i bought a carbon plenum instead :lol: no polishing required :p

Hey RT with the carbon plenum that Scott does fitted can you still keep a carbon fibre engine cover on or do you need one of those bling like engine block things. Also does the strut bar still fit over it?

You can spray CF as well B):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey RT with the carbon plenum that Scott does fitted can you still keep a carbon fibre engine cover on or do you need one of those bling like engine block things. Also does the strut bar still fit over it?

i'll tell you when i get it, but as far as i'm aware it should do as thats what scot is running

You can spray CF as well B):lol::lol::lol::lol:

:thumbdown::p

I have a guy near me that polished the cover on my last car, ive been meaning to do mine for ages but just havent had the time. I could do with a spare aswell so that im not without a car, i think he did it for about £40 aswell.

I'll have a spare in a few weeks if you want to borrow it :)

Went to see the guys today, they said £25-£40 max to polish the plenum. Bargain!

I smell a sort of Group Buy here !!

A couple of spares required,and lots of work for your guys down there.

Worth a thought ?