For Sale: BMW E36 320i Coupe - drift car?

marzman

Hi all...

I'll post this on here although i dont expect to get much interest :lol: One thing to point out - it is thirsty... have been getting about 18mpg out of it. :wacko:

For sale is my bmw 320i coupe. This was registered dec 1993 and is an L reg. It has 167k miles on the clock. It has 5 months tax and 11 months MOT. It has a very nice sounding scorpion exhaust on it too.

I bought this in december as a run about but no longer need it. Despite the mileage it runs absolutely perfectly. I've had this as my daily driver for about 1k miles and it has been spot on. No problems or noises, the gears and the linkages are fine, and the clutch feels brand new to be honest.

The bodywork is in excellent condition for its age. No dents to note, and only a very minor bit of surface rust in the boot lip where the water collects.

Interior is very clean. It has Sony CD player, electric windows and mirrors (all working fine), front fogs.

It has an open diff, but still drifts quite well. Certainly got enough power.

I would keep it as a drift car, but im skint. :doh:

£1000.

104_1627.jpg

104_1628.jpg

104_1629.jpg

104_1630.jpg

104_1631.jpg

104_1632.jpg

Messing about in the office car park: