Connecting an Iphone to the 350Z

Chris K.

You should be able to get a bluetooth adapter for around £50-60. I got mine brand new for £50.

Never found them for £50 brand new :wacko::wacko:

I have sold them all day for £70 and recently for £65 used ones and they have never missed a beat.

Or put the £80 towards a new head unit

Good point, i am going to upgrade the head unit so will make sure i get bluetooth on it.

if you need a bluetooth i may be able to get one in time for the Bristol meet at Cribbs, just let me know.

If you use a head unit with bluetooth to connect with your iphone, how does it work? To answer a call do you use a button on the head unit? I am assuming the buttons on the steering wheel woudn't be useable?

I have the bose system, and i have my phones bluetooth on all the time so when i get in it automatically connects to the car and when the phone rings you can set it to auto answer which i never do just in case you are singing to yourself and someone can hear you or touch the phone button on the steering wheel and that answers and ends all calls, very simple :thumbs:

Or put the £80 towards a new head unit

Good point, i am going to upgrade the head unit so will make sure i get bluetooth on it.

if you need a bluetooth i may be able to get one in time for the Bristol meet at Cribbs, just let me know.

If you use a head unit with bluetooth to connect with your iphone, how does it work? To answer a call do you use a button on the head unit? I am assuming the buttons on the steering wheel woudn't be useable?

I have the bose system, and i have my phones bluetooth on all the time so when i get in it automatically connects to the car and when the phone rings you can set it to auto answer which i never do just in case you are singing to yourself and someone can hear you or touch the phone button on the steering wheel and that answers and ends all calls, very simple :thumbs:

Think they were asking about if they changed the headunit for one with bluetooth on. If this is the case then (as far as I am aware) the steering wheel controls will cease to work, unless there are adaptor leads out there (which there usually are)