new lenso alloys

Jay1710

jus found anice set of lenso s73 alloys on 20icnh size, wat is the biggest width i cud get? ive dun alot of reading about the offsets but still not too sure about them? dont no wat the offset is on these wheels? so any advice about the fitting and wat i need wud b great!!!

I believe they were available as a 8.5 or 9 on the front and a 10 on the back. Lenso used my Z to test fit them and they fouled badly on a front Brembo caliper but will fit a non Brembo JDM car. I did play about with spacers at the time but it was a few years ago and I cannot remember what size was needed but I do remember it made the wheel poke out the arch. Real shame as it is a great looking wheel even though it has been around a while

so if i have brembo brakes i will need spacers but that makes them stick out the arches? its taken so long to find a real nice wheel for my zed so thats jus typical if thats the case. do u no of any other nice wheels in 20's that will fit brembo brakes?