John Terry

Andy

.....and so it begins.....

Ashley Cole just got caught speeding again, doing 104 mph in a 50 zone. When questioned by the police as to why he was speeding, he said "I've just heard John Terry is parked outside my house"

Wayne Bridge sent his Mrs a replica of his manhood made from chocolate, she said she prefers Terrys.

Capello has reportedly said that Terry has lost his captains armband, and has asked Wayne Bridge to look under his bed.

Somebody bought me a box of Terry's All Gold. I was shocked to find new chocs called French Fancy and Cheat Cluster.

What have Wayne's ex-missus and the 2008 Champions League final goalpost got in common? They've both been banged by JT.

(To the tune of Lord Of The Dance) "Chelsea, wherever they may be, "Don't leave your bird with John Terry.

"Cos he likes a ***, he likes a bit of fluff, "And he'll get your missus up the duff!"

:lol:

Wayne Bridge sent his Mrs a replica of his manhood made from chocolate, she said she prefers Terrys.

Wayne Bridge sent his missus a replica of his **** made from Cadburys chocolate. She said that she prefers Terrys. :lol:

repost_backtothefuture.jpg

And from a Mod aswell in the SAME POST! :lol::lol:

Wayne Bridge sent his missus a replica of his **** made from Cadburys chocolate. She said that she prefers Terrys. :lol:

Repost in the same thread... Ouch!! thats gotta hurt..

terry_20608a.jpg

John Terry has been lined up to star in a new ITV drama. It's called Other Footballers' Wives.

* What do Wayne Bridge and the Titanic have in common? They both should've stayed at Southampton.

* John Terry is to release a charity single - it's a version of The Cars' My Best Friend's Girl.

* His follow-up will be Under The Bridge.

* What has Vanessa Perroncel got in common with a Champions League final goalpost? They've both been banged by John Terry...

* We all knew John Terry liked scoring at The Bridge, but this is ridiculous.

* Poor Wayne Bridge - he's not even first choice with his his wife.

* John Terry has explained he didn't mean to have sex with Vanessa Perroncel - he just slipped while he was showing her how to take a penalty.

Repost in the same thread... Ouch!! thats gotta hurt..

terry_20608a.jpg

Proving that i am human after all. I must be having a bad day i have made a mistake when this is normally the reserve of southern folk :p