Dead!! HELP!!!

YHTM

With all the poor weather I haven't driven my 05 JDM Roadster for a couple of weeks. Went to start it last night as was taking it in for a service today. NOTHING - TOTALLY DEAD! Went to get my jump leads out of the boot - but dead battery meant I couldn't get in - AAARRRRGGGHHHH! :rant::rant::rant:

Eventually managed to borrow some leads and got the engine to turn over quite briskly - tried this for ages but the engine didn't catch once. Seems like the immobiliser may be working as it has always started immediately.

Does this happen when the battery goes completely dead? Is there some way I can reset the immobiliser if that is the cause - any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

With all the poor weather I haven't driven my 05 JDM Roadster for a couple of weeks. Went to start it last night as was taking it in for a service today. NOTHING - TOTALLY DEAD! Went to get my jump leads out of the boot - but dead battery meant I couldn't get in - AAARRRRGGGHHHH! :rant::rant::rant:

Eventually managed to borrow some leads and got the engine to turn over quite briskly - tried this for ages but the engine didn't catch once. Seems like the immobiliser may be working as it has always started immediately.

Does this happen when the battery goes completely dead? Is there some way I can reset the immobiliser if that is the cause - any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

Try locking and onlocking the car with the fob, this has worked for me in the past.

Failing that carry out an ecu reset.

Alex.