PA11-NIS Ipod Adapter for 350Z

350zjimbo

I recently bought an Ipod adapter for my 350Z and it wouldn't fit.

This was my winning ebay auction with all the details.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390114542500&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

This cost about £120 including tax and postage but no use to me so open to sensible offers.

THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH THE BOSE 6CD INTERNAL CD CHANGER

I believe this will only work with bose stereos that have the external CD changer or Sat Nav input.

Any questions please PM me.

Cheers

Description

The PA11-NIS has an all new Hybrid mode which combines play list mode and direct mode allowing you to use your iPod to create up to 5 mobile play lists, which you can access, play, and control directly from your factory radio’s CD Changer/AUX/Band

buttons. You can also manually control your iPod and access all your content to play directly through your factory radio CD controlling buttons.

In Direct Mode, the factory radio will control song up/down and random or shuffle Play, Or you can control all features of the iPod manually.

Another bonus about this model is that it adds an additional Auxiliary input into your factory radio so you can connect another device such as a DVD player, satellite radio receiver, etc; and get the audio out of your car speaker system!

Compatible with all iPods including iPod Nano & Video and iPhone!

Features

IPOD interface to connect, control, charge and play an IPOD through a factory radio

All plug and play harnesses for easy installation

Adds additional single stereo Aux input to hook up another audio device

Song up/down Playlist/disc select, shuffle and random play features all control iPod

Auto memory feature – Auto locates last song listened to on each play list

Auto Skip 10+ songs in each play list with factory CD Changer FF button

Auto skip to end of play list with factory CD Changer FF button

Auto Maintain current play list when migrating from portable to in car use

Auto Charge feature charges IPOD battery and auto stops after 1 hour of non use

In some vehicles if Vehicle has existing external CD Changer it must be disconnected.

Auto Playlist Select – If no play list is created, Auto Selects first 5 play list on iPod

Works with iPhone

Cables and connectors included !!!. .

True Digital Quality sound through factory radio (unlike FM modulators)

Factory Radio CD Changer buttons operates the iPod just like CD Changer or control iPod manually and access all your content.

Use the Radio’s CD Changer buttons to access and control up to 5 different mobile playlist. Song up, down, shuffle, random, etc.

Access unlimited song per mobile play list

Uses CD Changer Port, if Vehicle has external CD Changer CD Changer may need to be disconnected.

Simple package to buy, one box, includes all required cables for most applications!

Compatible Vehicles

Altima 1999-2001 (99-01 double din radio w/ cd/chg button only)

Frontier 1999-2001(99-01 double din radio w/ cd/chg button only)

Maxima 1999-2006

Murano 2005-2006 (radio must have cd changer control)

Pathfinder 1999-2001

350Z 2003-2006

Sentra 1999-2006 (99-00 double din radio w/ cd/chg button only)

Xtera 1999-2001 (not compatible with Rockford radio)

G35 - 2003-2005