Husky

Should Tarmac aka Chris change his name via deedpoll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tarmac aka Chris change his name via deedpoll

• YES!!! Definitely, if he doesn't we will chase him with asparagus
    • NO way thats silly
    • It should be his middle name (boring)
    • No preference

i will be happy to advise and do the forms for him, i'm an expert at this now (even though i did bottle out of the extra name) :lol:

Actually i'm pretty good at signature forging too, maybe we should just do it whether he likes it or not?

i will be happy to advise and do the forms for him, i'm an expert at this now (even though i did bottle out of the extra name) :lol:

Actually i'm pretty good at signature forging too, maybe we should just do it whether he likes it or not?

:lol::lol: In that case we'd need to be more creative ;)

To be precise, "tarmac" is not used much any more, the correct terminology being "coated macadam" or "asphalt paving". This is because tar, being a by product of the coking industry, is no longer produced in this country. Today's road making material has no tar in it, the binder or cement used to "bind" the aggregates together being bitumen which is a naturally occurring material like oil, coal or pitch.

Most bitumen used in this country is imported from Venezuela.

However, tarmac used to be used on the hard shoulders of motorways because fuel is more likely to be spilled when a lorry or car stops on the hard shoulder and the tar is less soluble than bitumen in diesel fuel. For the same reason, airport aprons are usually constructed using concrete rather than materials containing bitumen.

In conclusion, I find no reason for tarmac to exist in today's society and have therefore voted accordingly

;)

To be precise, "tarmac" is not used much any more, the correct terminology being "coated macadam" or "asphalt paving". This is because tar, being a by product of the coking industry, is no longer produced in this country. Today's road making material has no tar in it, the binder or cement used to "bind" the aggregates together being bitumen which is a naturally occurring material like oil, coal or pitch.

However, tarmac used to be used on the hard shoulders of motorways because fuel is more likely to be spilled when a lorry or car stops on the hard shoulder and the tar is less soluble than bitumen in diesel fuel. For the same reason, airport aprons are usually constructed using concrete rather than materials containing bitumen.

In conclusion, I find no reason for tarmac to exist in today's society and have therefore voted accordingly

;)

god i bet your a right barrel of laughs down the pub :lol:

;)

:lol::lol:

;)

I'm barred from most of them round here :lol::lol::lol:

WTF is going on ??? :scare:

Do I get any say in any of this ????

You Crazy fools !!!! :bangin:

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

;)

I thought you'd know that Rich, being a (diesel) Resistant materials Teacher ;)

make sure we get the large white asparagus from Hannover, not the small green stuff they sell in Tesco. I think it's called "Spargel"

no i think youve got asparagus confused with a huge white dildo rich :wacko:

oo oo ive seen that one. its from holland i think

But i reckon a threat using implement B mentioned above would help tarmac change :teeth: to suzie if we like :thumbs: