Carbon Fiber doors

Sam116

Thanks, do you think they will look strange on a black Zed was thinking about getting them sprayed 2 match the wings but now thinking carbon complete front end shame havnt got the money at the moment would be nice 2 do it all at the same time

:teeth::)

they do front wings and bonnets, i think they even had front bumper. but i don't think its right.

and if your planning on painting them then its kind of a waste of carbon.

to save cash, speak to R35LEE he should be able to supply you with a new door at the fraction of nissan prices. worst case scenario, you get a silver one and spend a couple of 100 £ getting it painted.

If you get CF doors you will need to buy door bars too :)

I was thinking of getting carbon doors when I did mine, and just leaving a 10mm pinstripe so you could see the carbon. I actually spoke to R35LEE and you can guess the rest though .......... :D

money money money if only we were all rich :lol: i thought about havin the pinstripe down the side he door 2 as much as i want 2 get it sorted asap it would be nice to notice the diffrence not just the same door as b4 bit with out a dent in it, would u be able to explain a lil bit more in 2 y i wud need door bars as i thought that the cf doors were just a skin

think i might just save 4 a couple of months and make

Thanks again guys