Car is playing around

jacr87

After my college last night got in my car and started her up. However lone behold the engine management light, traction control & esp lights all appeared on my dash. I tried to leave the car park and the car was running on limp mode not even exceeding a speed of 10mph. :headhurt: I pulled up and switched her off and the only light which appeared again was the engine management. I tried the throttle sequence for the self-diagnosis and it came up with 00138 (rear oxygen sensor). Really confused this time so I resetted the eco and started the car up again, nothing displayed so began my 10min journey back home. This happened another 2 times as the car would kick back into limp mode. :bang:

When I got home I disconnected the battery and left her for 10mins. This time nothing appeared so when I did that I removed The Throttle Controller. So this morning Started the car and drove to work and no problems at all.

Any answers to this and why three lights were displayed on the dash?

Could the Throttle controller be overfueling my car?

My car will be checked with diagnostic kit tonight so will keep everyone up to date and see if it really is the throttle controller that is the main problem.

I normally run around in ECO5, As during the week I like to try and save fuel. I hardly ever go on SPmode unless I am on the dual carriageway/motorway. I have not plugged the throttle controller back in yet Incase these problems happen again. I may also consider having a look a my throttle body butterfly and check if this is sticking or anyhting.