Whats your work desk like?

neo-ninja

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHATS YOUR WORK DESK LIKE?

Wel ......it's like a metal framed thingy with a lump of plastic-woodgrain-effect chipboard on the upper surface. It's L shaped and very big (as befits my status).

There's usually a laptop on there along with a few bits of paper, although I'm leading the crusade for the paperless office in our organisation (if it can't be sent as a *.pdf or a *.dwg then I'm NOT interested thank you)

I have a lovely desk lamp as well and often a glass of water.

photos will follow when I have time get to work :lol::lol::lol:

don't get me started on a paperless office,

i can't understand why its such a hard concept to grasp. if you typed it up, instead of printing it, email it. but no its like f'ing mission impossible in my workplace.

Like working with a bunch of kids I guess...... :blush::blush::blush:

its the old timers in my place that have to print all the time!

A big PLUS 1

I would love to sack all the over 50's where I work.... A computer is alien to them, they don't trust them and they feel the need to back everything up on paper.

Burn them, Burn them all !!!! With FIRE :evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ALL my managers are over 50, thank god they figured it out :thumbs: there is a guy who sits next to me who hits the keyboard SO SO hard i think there's a dent in the desk!

Hi All,

This is my desk.

And this is me sitting on it.... :lol:

daz001.jpg

Cheesy shot I know..... :teeth:

Nice to meet you Daz ...a lot of my spare cash goes towards keeping your desk in the air ........ but it's worth it ......YOU DO A GREAT JOB ....THANKS

:thumbs::):thumbs:

Hi All,

This is my desk.

daz001.jpg

Nice to meet you Daz ...a lot of my spare cash goes towards keeping your desk in the air ........ but it's worth it ......YOU DO A GREAT JOB ....THANKS

No.. Big thanks to you.. We couldn't fly this desk to do our job without the support from people like you and your mate's. Massive :thumbs:

P.S. Please stop re-copying my photo. (It makes me feel ill).... :lol::lol::lol:

Hi All,

This is my desk.

daz001.jpg

No.. Big thanks to you.. We couldn't fly this desk to do our job without the support from people like you and your mate's. Massive :thumbs:

P.S. Please stop re-copying my photo. (It makes me feel ill).... :lol::lol::lol:

:p;)