Hot FT-83

AK350Z

ok thats just got my attention, the previous version i saw was nice, b ut was never going to be suitable for me and i felt it was aimed at the younguns getting their first car.

am more interested at what subaru have to offer, but i might be tempted to go for a more serious look when its released.

I've been watching this car with some interest.

I actually think (and hope) it's like the MX5 when it was released. Low price, great handling sporty car. Not like those Mk£ jobs..... ;):p

I like the wheels, Nice enough design and good offsets!

I've been watching this car with some interest.

I actually think (and hope) it's like the MX5 when it was released. Low price, great handling sporty car. Not like those Mk£ jobs..... ;):p

I like the wheels, Nice enough design and good offsets!

i'm with stew on this, if its good enough it might be the zed replacement in 3/5 years time.

Its about time they started to bring out interesting cars again instead of hybrid tin boxes and Toyota build quality is always spot on they even have fairly good paint! :lol: (are you reading this Nissan!)

their last few cars weren't perfect, i had a mk3 mr2 pre facelift and it suffered from piston ring failure, a known issue on the forums, for ages toyota denied all knowledge of this problem, but recently they acknowledge it, kind of :wacko:

Its about time they started to bring out interesting cars again instead of hybrid tin boxes and Toyota build quality is always spot on they even have fairly good paint! :lol: (are you reading this Nissan!)

their last few cars weren't perfect, i had a mk3 mr2 pre facelift and it suffered from piston ring failure, a known issue on the forums, for ages toyota denied all knowledge of this problem, but recently they acknowledge it, kind of :wacko:

You have surprised me there I had one as well with no issues other than the alloys corroding and 1 rubber seal replacing - loved that car! :drive1

You have surprised me there I had one as well with no issues other than the alloys corroding and 1 rubber seal replacing - loved that car! :drive1

was and is a cracking car, it wasn't as common on the post facelifts, think i only heard of 1 case. it was still debateable what caused it. the tech heads on there reckon it was possibly the precats, others think it was original fault in the oil rings.

it wasn't like wild fire, but quite a few cases came up on the forums.