mechicco

srobrien

Cancoon. Book it during spring break. You'll have a great time! (Dont take the missus).

Damn, unfortunately that’s a bit of a pre-requisite when booking holidays, although i could just take a trip off work and tell her I’m going offshore, "yes dear don't you know the sea magnifies the sun’s rays, that’s why I have this sweet tan and mankini marks" :lol:

R

mate, cancun is awesome!!!!

gorgeous birds wearing next to nothing and the nightlife is amazing. i went to a place called coco bongos one evening and didnt get home til 4pm the next day!!! MESSY!!

dont hire a car get the bus everywhere as it is cheap as chips and the food is good too. however watch out for pick pocket on the main drag.

the scenery out there is soo spectacular, the sea is crystal clear. i went scuba diving and swam with dolphins. wanted to go marlin fishing but didnt have time!!

would love to go back but now have to pay to two tickets!!!!! LOL

Sparky

Hey mate, went to Cancun last Feb and my parents are getting back today! The place is awesome fun, loads of shops, bars and restaurants right on the sea front.

I went to the Riu Cancun which is 4* and all inclusive ;) and my parents went to the Riu Palace which is 5* and right next door.

If you look on a map where these hotels are you will find this is ideal as its not too close to the bars and clubs that you cant sleep but easily within crawling distance of Coco Bongos, Hard Rock and Senior Frogs. Its also only a 15/20 min walk to the nearest shopping centres, or only a 2 minute bus ride which run very frequently. Plus these hotels have their own private beaches.

If you look at were the Hilton is you dont want to be staying too close as its right next to the sewage works and in the heat it can really stink, especially as when we went there was a water shortage. :thumbdown:

If you let me know the name of the hotel your looking into i can give you a good idea of how far things are from it and what they actually looked like. :thumbs:

Also if your a scuba diver i know a great club out there too.