To purchase or lease - what to do?

Lincolnbaggie

Purchasing

The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her £24.3million.

Assuming he had sex every night during their 5 year relationship it ended up costing him £13,315 per time.

On the other hand………

Leasing

New York Governor Elliot Spitzer's hooker, Kristen, an absolute stunner, charges £2,450 per night.

Had Paul McCartney "leased" Kristen for 5 years he would have paid £4.47 million in total for sex every night for 5 years

(a saving of nearly £20 million!).

Value-added benefits are:

• a 22 year old

• no begging

• no coaxing

• never a headache

• happily agrees to all requests

• no complaining

• no honey-to do lists

• has TWO great legs!!

Best of all, she leaves, and comes back when asked. All at 1/5th the cost and no legal fees.

Sometimes leasing just makes more sense. :thumbs:

i never understand how women get to take so much in a divorce. i always thought you should just get out what you put in.

if she bought a house, she can keep it.

if all she did was sleep with him, then just pay her the hourly rate for her time. then she gets out what she puts in.

i never understand how women get to take so much in a divorce. i always thought you should just get out what you put in.

if all she did was sleep with him, then just pay her the hourly rate for her time. then she gets out what she puts in.

Thats a rather sexist remark..... I'm sure many women have been taken to the cleaners in divorces by men too. I honestly believe that men often make decisions with the 'little' head which have much less brains.

Also ,maybe I'm an idealist as I'm not married but isn't there more to marriage than material things and sleeping with your spouse?

Thats a rather sexist remark..... I'm sure many women have been taken to the cleaners in divorces by men too. I honestly believe that men often make decisions with the 'little' head which have much less brains.

Also ,maybe I'm an idealist as I'm not married but isn't there more to marriage than material things and sleeping with your spouse?

Yeh, when you get married you only have the material things... the sleeping with goes out the window!! :p The more thing is more nagging!! :)