Car washing for the Wales run

xStric9x

Hey Mike just like to thank you for this in advance :thumbs:

Dont think i have met any of the rest of you face to face so hope no one minds me crashing this? Would be great to meet you all :teeth:

My 1st Wales run Cant wait, hoping to have lots and lots more carbon on the Z by then, hope its not too windy or my car will blow away :scare::lol:

Coops :D

Your more than welcome bud and your not crashing anything :thumbs:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't want a :ban: so mine will be the dirty car at the meet :lol:

No fear, AND NO EXCUSE- alternative washing facilities at Moreton Park ;):lol:

Are we going to be eating at Moreton on the Sat night? If so I may relinquish my position at Mikes to do mine at Moreton - sorry Mike :surrender:

Are we going to be eating at Moreton on the Sat night? If so I may relinquish my position at Mikes to do mine at Moreton - sorry Mike :surrender:

That's the idea! a separate area will be set aside for our use and they will be sending a menu out in good time beforehand :thumbs:

That's the idea! a separate area will be set aside for our use and they will be sending a menu out in good time beforehand :thumbs:

Ok, that makes sense. I will let someone else have my spot at Mikes then and we can all meet up later for munchies :drunk: Can keep the car nice and clean at the hotel then without having to drive it back :teeth: If this all falls through, Colin is washing my car before the Sunday run :lol:

1. xstric9x

2. Nixy

3. Martinmac

4. H5

5. Shire

6. Beavis

7. Husky

8. Coops

9. Lincolnbaggie

its the lack off mods and the small rays rob that did it for you ;)

iv thought about just washing it at moreton like in oct its just theres only one hose and not much space!!! mind ill have to wash it there sat morning or friday afternoon depending on what time i set off for saturdays run1

how far is it from yours Mike's to the hotel?! :thumbs:

mind ill have to wash it there sat morning AND friday afternoon depending on what time i set off for saturdays run

some off us take pride in our Zed's neil :lol:

hows that dash coming along ;)

Let's just say I've still got that broken ashtray of yours in there :surrender:

Neil are you driving there Sunday morning from home or are you doing the sat as well, I'll be the number 10 and I'll convoy with you

I'll be going on Friday afternoon, coming back Monday morning as I did in October - more time for drinking that way :thumbs:

iv thought about just washing it at moreton like in oct its just theres only one hose and not much space!!! mind ill have to wash it there sat morning or friday afternoon depending on what time i set off for saturdays run1

Lessons learnt from our first visit to Moreton last October when we were offered two washing areas (there is another hose) but we will ensure the 'facilities' are better arranged in May - you will know I take a similar pride in my ZED ;)

Weather permitting of course :dry::lol: (notice the use of the 'dry' smiley)

Lessons learnt from our first visit to Moreton last October when we were offered two washing areas (there is another hose) but we will ensure the 'facilities' are better arranged in May - you will know I take a similar pride in my ZED ;)

Weather permitting of course :dry::lol: (notice the use of the 'dry' smiley)

i can just imagine one hose and alot of hoselock "Y" joints going to the cars :lol:

theres a surprise chris is sticking up for rob :huglove:

:lol:

:boxing::lol:

You're right Chris, I meant mine is faster with me driving it. Were you referring to something about granny shifting?? :lol:

All good fun. Also proves my simple engine mods help too..... ;)