xStric9x

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anything above the watford gap is north. :p

@*!#, i live 1 mile SOUTH of Watford Gap, am I now a Nancy? PS Husky is 3 moles South of Watford village too ;)

Rich.....r u really in Dav? My parents are in Long Buckby - that's where I was at Xmas!

Thank god Jay's not around! He is so possessive over the kilt thing - he hates it if a non scottish person wears one! :lol:

what like himself, the aussie :p :P

Funny the turn this post has taken i'm actually watching Braveheart right now

anything above the watford gap is north. :p

@*!#, i live 1 mile SOUTH of Watford Gap, am I now a Nancy? PS Husky is 3 moles South of Watford village too ;)

Rich.....r u really in Dav? My parents are in Long Buckby - that's where I was at Xmas!

Yes, We're at the side furthest from Long Buckby, lol. Let us know next time you're down. The dawg is only 30 mins away from us too. We can have a mini-meet. :yahoo:

i tried one on for our wedding but didn't go through with it as the scottish blood line was getting a bit thin by the time it go tto me. didn't feel i could wear it for my wedding as i'm not a full scotsman. only by decent, and i didn't take any pictures

Rich, I hate to say that that is probably a skirt. He's certaily not been dressed by a Scotsman as he's wearing the wrong socks, wrong footwear, the kilt is too long and his shirt isn't jacobite.

I'll be wearing a kilt on Friday, I'll maybe even put up pics of how it should be done! ;)

Don't forget your handbag :p

P1060106.jpg

Ref the NORTHERNER t-shirt

since when was yorkshire in the NORTH? sit in Newcastle and it's almost 2 hours SOUTH. I do wish the people from the Midlands (which includes Manchester and Merseyside) and further Sarf would look at a sodding map and see that York is nearer to London than more than 1/2 of the UK

I blame this guy :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 months later...

Just an update as to what you guys need to bring, or maybe better me telling you what i've got.

1 Buckets

2 shampoo

3 2 micro fibre wash mitts

4 A million micro fibre cloths

5 cakes ( supplied by Nixy)

If you want to bring your own wax and any other bits and pieces then that would be cool. :thumbs:

cake is only available to those that help with my car! (oh Martin...........) :lol:

I guess this doesn't apply to me as we are using my house?

Don't bank on it - you are just another of her slaves :scare::lol:

cake is only available to those that help with my car! (oh Martin...........) :lol:

I guess this doesn't apply to me as we are using my house?

Don't bank on it - you are just another of her slaves :scare::lol:

I can't reply to that i'm sorry :lol::blush: