Staying at home opens new doors to crap telly!

stanski

Trying desperately not to go on here and at the same time understand how to do this stupid upgrade Iam supposed to be doing - only 20 pages of German english to read! :headhurt:

However in the corner I can see Lucy is flicking through telly channels and wow there is some new (well to me) $***te on there!

I know we have covered the crap ads on the telly last year but that Goldman (super hero dressup in a Capri) is really taking the biscuit - 'show the dog the rat'! ffs!! :shrug:

Well not only do I really detest the Comparison adverts more than ever before especially the fat opera bloke one - you know which - :rant:

But the worst thing is the adopting a polar bear ads!

No worse still the drive 5 miles less to save on carbon emissions crap!! :rant::boxing:

Sure I will just park up on the M56 and walk to Wales the last 5 miles should I? :doh:

Forgetting the ads though a new programme to cringe at is this 60 minute makeover thing?? What What!!!! Lets just show you up in front of all your neighbours shall we? :surrender::scare:

Sorry rant over - its no wonder this country is flushing itself down the toilet! Roll on summer so I can escape outside! :dry:

sorry folks yes I am soooo fed up!!

Trouble with doing my job at home I dont have 15 people stood at my desk giving me grief instead I get 20 people emailing me - so forum is distracting me from murdering them! You are a public service after all! :lol:

Think Husky must have a saw paw at the moment so I have had to take over for a bit

Takes my mind off the babies arrival too :scare:

....... I will go quietly now... :blush:

Just sneak into the daily chat thread Stan.... You can get away with all sorts of discussions in there! ;)

daily chat is where its at ;)

Your joking I would never get any work done whatsoever - bad enough as it is! :blush:

do it, you know its what you want :evil: