s.s.s.s snooooow!!!

V88 REG

Speedy - what Zed have you got??

+1

It is a little deep here! I drove last time too, well I managed to do about a quarter of my 15 minute journey in 90 minutes before leaving it ina pub car park and going in there for drinks before walking home!!!

Now however the missus is sunning herself in Australasia for a couple of months so i'll be taking her car me thinks!!

Working from home today and the rest of the week going by this ...

:cold:

Chris, looks like the mixture in your SNOW FOAM is a little too thick m8 :lol:

:lol:

I think my car is rejecting the snow, its all slipped off the bonnet to a pile in front of it. :lol:

Speedy - what Zed have you got?? I am in Wokingham and only know of two GM ones in the area (both in the town centre)

I live in Finch :wave:

Not far then - that should make it 5 in the space of about 3 miles!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Helicopter 5 minutes from arriving on the Platform, it turns round and goes back because of ice!!!!!

Im going NOWHERE today!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

R

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Helicopter 5 minutes from arriving on the Platform, it turns round and goes back because of ice!!!!!

Im going NOWHERE today!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

R

Makes you wonder how the human race survived before eh! :lol:

R

aww sorry to hear it mate, do they not have a rope ladder?

Im going NOWHERE today!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

R

aww sorry to hear it mate, do they not have a rope ladder?

I would easy give it a go but I dont think Total would be best impressed. They are trying again in an hour so fingers crossed.

R

R

Build a raft........ :thumbs:

Surely they have some carpet or matting they can put on top of the platform?

I hear cat litter will do if you cant get salt! :headhurt:

R

Build a raft........ :thumbs:

Surely they have some carpet or matting they can put on top of the platform?

I hear cat litter will do if you cant get salt! :headhurt:

We have thousands of tonnes of glycol on board so de-icings not an issue, the pilots are just not built like they were used too. The second flight has turned back too so it looks like another night on here. Although it would be worse if the zed wasn't under a foot of snow i suppose.

I still think a raft is the best option.......... some nice winds and a freak current could have you home by mid evening :lol:

Can't imagine being stuck quite literally in the middle of nowhere for *insert time period here* at a time....... :wacko:

Do you still get paid sr?

Yeah we do get pretty well compensated, but it doesn't really make up for missing a precious day at home.

I still think a raft is the best option.......... some nice winds and a freak current could have you home by mid evening :lol:

Can't imagine being stuck quite literally in the middle of nowhere for *insert time period here* at a time....... :wacko:

A raft is a decent idea, i'll see what i can find lying around, we have a heap of old pallets and some rope :thumbs:

R