snow troubles

Marios

Isn't it fascinating how the snow forms over the cars. R800NER's Z in particular, over the glass and different panels.

look how much is in the wing mirror :scare:

I think the wax coat I gave it makes some of it slide off......yet the crap picked up from the road surface over the past week, means that the stuff stick in places!

:lol:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can't believe it. downloaded sunday nights episode of top gear in HD at work and put it on my portable hard drive. left it in the zed last night and now the mechanisms inside it are frozen solid, got it sat close but not too close to the fire in an attempt to defrost.

chris

Just a mince pie dusting here :thumbdown:

Count yourself lucky! You can have all the snow from Basingstoke if you like :p Usually dont mind, but our VPN is dodgy atm and any day when I cant get connected and work, I cant bill for, of which I had 2 before xmas :surrender:

Count yourself lucky! You can have all the snow from Basingstoke if you like :p Usually dont mind, but our VPN is dodgy atm and any day when I cant get connected and work, I cant bill for, of which I had 2 before xmas :surrender:

Suck it up contractor - so it means you were only 3 times richer rather than 5 times richer that week. Drop some caviar off the weekly shop! :p;):teeth:

Suck it up contractor - so it means you were only 3 times richer rather than 5 times richer that week. Drop some caviar off the weekly shop! :p;):teeth:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know I know, it really is a hard life :lol: Main thing that annoys me is it keep postponing my test drive :p

Turn off your front fogs you chav!

Only got about 2-3 inches of snow fall today. Near work was more though.

Roads still a nightmare, landie still making light work of it so far.

:lol: just cos you're jealous!! :p

you should come to my house i've got at least 5-6 inches in my road!!! :scare:

Turn off your front fogs you chav!

Only got about 2-3 inches of snow fall today. Near work was more though.

Roads still a nightmare, landie still making light work of it so far.

:lol: just cos you're jealous!! :p

you should come to my house i've got at least 5-6 inches in my road!!! :scare:

Oh I have 12 - 15 inches in my back garden. I stepped in snow today in my front garden (previously untouched) and it was up over my knees. I have a enough snow! It was just that 7 inches of snowfall was forecast and less than half of that fell.

The peoblem is where to put all the stuff I dig. I've kinda run out of room..... :lol:

Photo for those of you that love the snow formations (Stan!), the snow was too heavy on the side of the car!!!

P1050464.jpg

Rest of my photos are on this page:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=31208&p=457020#p457020

As a keen photogragher I love the snow you get the best coloured skies this time of year summer is boring by conparison (nice

pics btw ) B)

As a keen photogragher I love the snow you get the best coloured skies this time of year summer is boring by conparison (nice pics btw )

Thanks, as it snowed all day the sky was grey and dark all day but as you say when it snowed a couple of weeks ago the next day the sky was a pefectly clear blue, not a cloud in the sky, I'm hoping for more of the same tomorrow, think my favourites from today were these 2:

P1050431.jpg

P1050487.jpg

But I'm hoping for opportunities like this again tomorrow:

PC220032.jpg