Anyone fancy cleaning my car???

chris84

In Leeds and have a big stock of Meguiars products but I cannot be bothered anymore.

Is it just me or is all this grit on the roads making a mess of the cars. Glad I bought the mud guards now, had them sprayed but still waiting to get the zed on a ramp so they can be fitted. In the meantime I have cleaned it three times this week, lasts about an hour.

blade zed doesn't look the same covered in dirt.

In Leeds and have a big stock of Meguiars products but I cannot be bothered anymore.

Is it just me or is all this grit on the roads making a mess of the cars. Glad I bought the mud guards now, had them sprayed but still waiting to get the zed on a ramp so they can be fitted. In the meantime I have cleaned it three times this week, lasts about an hour.

blade looks kinda the same if you just clean the wheels ;)

not sure about that. tempted to leave them as they are, got the anthracite effect now and I kinda like it. may have to get the alloys coated.

not sure about that. tempted to leave them as they are, got the anthracite effect now and I kinda like it. may have to get the alloys coated.

haha yeah i thought that about my rays when i had them on, they dont look scuffed aswell. shame about the shade difference front to rear :lol:

True but you can use the clay when the car is still wet. its just there to lube the surface. Wouldnt be without it on the cleaning i do :)

i just find its a chore to build all the layers back up again, only clay twice a year at most really.