I'm in the money!

nixy

well until tomorrow anyway! Just checked my internet banking and work have paid me nearly THREE times as much as they should have! Shame i can't just buy some shiny new nismo goodies with it! Considering how skint I am its SO cruel! :lol:

A few years ago i was paid twice every week for 2 months, i kept going to the cash point to check and my balance was getting bigger and bigger but in the end i had to pay it back :dry: But it was nice while it lasted :lol:

A few years ago i was paid twice every week for 2 months, i kept going to the cash point to check and my balance was getting bigger and bigger but in the end i had to pay it back :dry: But it was nice while it lasted :lol:

At least you earned some interest on the money though ;)

well until tomorrow anyway! Just checked my internet banking and work have paid me nearly THREE times as much as they should have! Shame i can't just buy some shiny new nismo goodies with it! Considering how skint I am its SO cruel! :lol:

sure it's not a xmas/new year bonus? :yahoo:

would be good if it was!

Move it out to another account quick. Seriously. Tell them its spent and you can afford to return it to them at £50 per week. Its more of an admin nightmare and costs them more for them to take it back than just let you have it! DWP once paid me twice in a month and I did the same and they wrote it off, shame I was only part time as a student so it was only about £1k :lol:

god i wish it was - just my luck if i get in to work tomorrow and it turns out to be redundancy pay - at our place it would be typical! :lol:

Come on Nixy less of the negative waves think positive - 2010 will be a good year for everyone :D

:lol: you wish!

I'm really perplexed as to why they've done it - i checked with a mate from work and hers is correct. Its not like they've paid me twice by accident or anything either, its an odd figure. I reckon they've mixed me up with someone from top management - like to see their face when they check THEIR account if that's the case! :lol:

I used to work for a Nursing home group and we used quite a lot of phillipino etc nurses etc and one time an error was made in payroll and instead of one of the staff getting their usual 4 weekly wage they got something like £30k transferred.

They quickly went to the bank, lifted the lot and moved back home to Fiji or wherever never to be seen again.

They could probably retire back home on that sort of dough.

I used to work for a Nursing home group and we used quite a lot of phillipino etc nurses etc and one time an error was made in payroll and instead of one of the staff getting their usual 4 weekly wage they got something like £30k transferred.

They quickly went to the bank, lifted the lot and moved back home to Fiji or wherever never to be seen again.

£30k is about 2.2 million peso in the Philippines - not enough to buy a 3-bed house an hour from manila. Filippinos come from the Philippines and Fijians from Fiji. I hope this was not a comment on the level of honesty of filippinos in general.

£30k is about 2.2 million peso in the Philippines - not enough to buy a 3-bed house an hour from manila. Filippinos come from the Philippines and Fijians from Fiji. I hope this was not a comment on the level of honesty of filippinos in general.

Don't bite Rich, I'm sure no offence was intended :)