Phew, panic over.

craigo

My Z is parked up for the winter but I start it and warm it through every couple of weeks. I went to it this afternoon and nothing! it was completely dead. It was so flat the doors wouldnt even open with the remote. I gave the battery some charge and away it went, first click of the key. Phew!

I also found out why it was so flat, the last time I started it a few weeks ago, I left the interior lights on. Div !

I presumed I would have to put the code back in the Bose, but even that was OK.

If you have a garage you might be better leaving it on a trickle charger. My JDM battery is terrible goes dead after 2days.

Also does the bose take a code I always thought they where "married" to the ecu.

I think you are right, I will look to get one of those conditioner/charger things. Having said that it has had no trouble in the past even if left for a couple of weeks. (I last drove it at the end of October) It only died this time as I left the interior lights on like a plank.

You are probably right on the BOSE thing too, I just assumed it would need a code. Glad everyhting just fired up as normal.