Nismo V2 spoiler Finally got some pics up

rtbiscuit

Had this fitted before christmas, but only just got round to taking some pictures, were a bit rushed as the weather was just turning and it was snowing 10 minutes later. but for now these will have to do.

As with the body kit i had the work carried out by TEAM AFM they had to repair it first as the base had cracked during transportation.

P1010098.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010100.jpg

i know its not to everyones taste but i like it. i also know i need to balance out the darkness of the blade around the car. i already have spare door handles ready to paint. and hopefully sometime this year i'll get the wheels refurbed to match as well.

B)

You gonna blend the spats?

it would be nice, but can't justify the cost at the moment. and i'm happy the way it is. i love what nrez did with his and it does look good. but i'm happy for now. maybe a future project done the road.

looking good , really looks like it should be there

thanks thats what i'm aiming for with the look of my car. i want it to be different but not to far off the scale. kind of a uprated OEM

Looking B)

Needs bigger wheels now. :thumbs:

thanks, but i like the rays, they are light weight and when i refurb them in satin black and a red lip they should finish it off.

if i'm honest and i had the spare cash i would love new bigger wheels but i can't justify the extra expense this year. so i'm doing the refurb and better tyre route. (probably one of the few parts that will be performance over looks. :lol: )

getting a remap in the next 6 weeks hopefully, just waiting on some parts and then i'll ring and book with abbey m/s

I love the way this wing looks from the back, I just think it looks a bit odd from sideways on.

You definatley need bigger wheels though, I know of a nice set that will be for sale next week :hypocrite:

i've been looking at the side profile and what i've noticed is that the side of the spoiler is a mirror image of the rear lights, as if they were a relection of each other. very sutle, but quite clever i thought. but i understand what you mean. the rear view is by far the best.

and your wheels i love them, and would love to have them but i just cant afford them :cry: do you do monthly installments :lol: