Need advice again

drob

well having found out that my new z looks like an uk model but is actually a import im still fumin, ut the question is to do with the speedo. its a jdm and now i can that there is a lil black sticker covering the k bit so it just says m/p is my speedo accurate, so when im doing 70 on the motorway am i actually doing 70mph

Mine's like that. The actual speedo and clocks are all as UK which was done at the time by the importer. The pod with the computer is in KPH. Like you said, when i'm doing 70mph the pod says 70kph. Its no big deal to be honest. The only irritating thing for me is the DTE shows in KM and the computer also shows fuel consumption as KM per Litre. I'm totally used to it now. The only way to change that would be to swap your pods out for uk ones.

Edit: yes your speedo will be correct. It would not have passed SVA otherwise. Lots of them have the black tape but the actual way it works will have been readjusted :thumbs:

ta very much, i know the klm/ dte thing gets on my tits, but if i take it back to the garage they said they will swap the centre gauges for uk ones for free

ask them to swap the whole car for a UK spec one as that's what you thought you were buying ;)

ta very much, i know the klm/ dte thing gets on my tits, but if i take it back to the garage they said they will swap the centre gauges for uk ones for free

ask them to swap the whole car for a UK spec one as that's what you thought you were buying ;)

+1 :dry:

i would want all of the work to make it uk spec and a refund of some sort!! it doesnt have CC and the other little gagets that are nice like the JDM one does. they sold u a import but said it was UK!!

i would be very unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparky

+2, wouldnt except the car. You even said I wouldn't of paid this much if it was a JDM

+2, wouldnt except the car. You even said I wouldn't of paid this much if it was a JDM

+3 thats disgracefull! did they sell it with full uk service history aswell?