For swap only: 17" JDM wheels black with red lip

marzman

Hey all...

To improve the chances of selling my car, i'd like to return to standard wheels if possible, that have at a minimum 4mm tread remaining, and are relatively kerb free. I'll take stock 17's or 18's.

My wheels are the stock JDM 17's with Bridgestone re040's with only 2-3mm all round.

I stripped them around a year ago, and painted them satin black with a red lip. See the progress thread here: Clicky

I dont have any recent pictures (i may take some tomorrow if the weather holds up), but there are a few minor marks around the bolt holes from taking the wheels off, which i'll touch up. The lips are free from marks though :thumbs:

These would be ideal for track/drift use as they are nice and light, or as a slightly different winter set.

As for the swap... these are the only wheels i have so we either need to meet up and swap (in that respect i am willing to travel a reasonable distance), or if you have your set spare, you ship yours to me and i'll ship mine to you upon receipt.

See the completed thread here: Clicky

PM me if interested.

Photo0843.jpg

Photo0867.jpg

Photo0876.jpg

Cheers

Chris.

I would have thought these may have helped your sale?

Nah... i've sold my spacers and front led's today, so the only mods i've got are the eyelids and intake duct... i want to make it as stock as possible as i've had no interest at all. :blush:

They do look nice.......

Will check how far you are from me... my tyres have been changes recently and would have around 4/5 mm left.........

On another note, as said before let me know if/whn you take off the eyelid pls ;)

...Okay, this deal is on hold now as someone has contacted me with regards to buying a full set of standard wheels... if it falls through then the deal is back on, failing that they'll be up for sale :thumbs:

As for the eyelids... i wont be removing them unfortunately as i wont be able to take them off in one piece... they're stuck on with silicone so the new owner can take that risk...

...but if you want to swap headlights with me then you're welcome to. :D

...Okay, this deal is on hold now as someone has contacted me with regards to buying a full set of standard wheels... if it falls through then the deal is back on, failing that they'll be up for sale

;)

top man :thumbs:

...and get some pics up of your car, it looks ace!

...Okay, this deal is on hold now as someone has contacted me with regards to buying a full set of standard wheels... if it falls through then the deal is back on, failing that they'll be up for sale

;)

top man :thumbs:

...and get some pics up of your car, it looks ace!

thanks man :thumbs: ......waiting for the weather to get a bit better and give her a good clean then, i'll get some up ;)

i have put some in my profile album bit :wacko:

but i need to get some B) pics of her.