Bespoke Diamond Eternity/Engagement Ring

Lexx

Due to a slight change in circumstances I have the following ring for sale.

It was Commisioned by me, and hand made by http://www.mobeus.biz/

They are a well known, and respected maker of hand crafted jewellery.

The ring is less than 6 months old, and comes with a valuation certificate confirming the value at £920

It is made of 18ct White Gold,

Has a total of 10 Diamonds. The ct of each is shown in the valuation pic below.

Ring Size : N - However, due to the design of the ring, and jeweler could easily heat up the ring and open or close to a new size.

I'm looking for £700 ono

Would prefer to sell to someone via a forum etc, as I dont see why ebay should make a killing.

Photo0438.jpg

Photo0439.jpg

Photo0437.jpg

Photo0440.jpg

Photo0441.jpg

Best of luck Al - I also have one to sell..............i'm thinking new wheels when i get rid of mine! :thumbs:

Typical woman dont want the man but will keep the ring to sell just like my ex :p:lol:

GLWTS Lexx :thumbs:

if its worth a few quid i think you can actually have it assessed along with all the other marital goods to be split (if you were married) BUT remember it works both ways. To be honest i don't give a stuff about mine - its a one carat solitaire but if i get a few hundred quid for it I'll be happy - its difficult to sell second hand jewellery for its true value.

and Al is a nice chap :)

Am I? :lol:

Just to clear a few things up, yes it's the ring that I'd given to Laura. However we went through a particular rubbish patch in October/November and for want of a better word ended up "unengaged". But we remained together as a couple.

However, in the past month we have manged to work through many of the issues affecting us, and I am pleased to say that we are engaged again.

The reason the ring is for sale, is that Laura never particularly liked the ring, as its not really her style. So th eplan was to sell it to fund a new ring.

However, we have now decided to use the ring and diamonds in a new ring to be made.

Typically she decided on this course of action after I'd already went to the effort of photo's and posting. Preparing me for married life I reckon.

Can I ask that this thread be closed please :)